Operations Quality Management Consultant and Trainer
Mr. Sumit Shandilya is an operations and quality management professional, consultant and a trainer of a high repute. He has worked at various positions with big business houses of the country like HERO MotoCorp Limited, Maruti Center for Excellence – Maruti Suzuki India Limited and VISA Steel Limited. He has been a recipient of numerous prestigious awards for his contribution in Industry like National merit award, best researcher award, best trainer award, best consultant award and so on.
Academically, Sumit is:
• Ph.D. (Research Fellow) – Operation Research
• M.Sc. – Applied Statistics
• M.B.A. – Operations Management
• P.G. Diploma – Project Management
• B.Tech. – Mechanical Engineering
He is also a Master Black Belt in Six Sigma, Lead Auditor of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, a Quality Council of India empanelled ZED Consultant and a Lean Consultant. He is a trained professional of Data Analytics and Problem Solving.
Currently, Sumit is associated with the following organizations:
• Director & C.E.O. – ACADEMY FOR PERFORMANCE & EXCELLENCE
• Executive Director – GLOBAL SYSTEM CERTIFICATIONS
• Director – INSTITUTE FOR INDUSTRIAL PERFORMANCE & ENGAGEMENT
• Adjunct Professor, BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
• Co-founder & Head, Technical – THE STARTUP SETU
He is continuously contributing to the professional world through his following associations:
• Member & Chair, Communication – American Society for Quality (ASQ) India, Delhi LMC.
• Member & Core Committee – National Institute for Quality & Reliability (NIQR), Northern Region
• Member – Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Society, USA
• Life Member – Quality Circle Forum of India
• Associate Member – Society for Automotive Engineers (SAE), India
Advanced automotive manufacturing technologies and emergence of India as a 2W production and export hub. Leveraging automation and smart factories to remain cost competitive and delivering quality product to customers. India has the key ingredients required and is gradually emerging as the domestic production and export hub of both global and Indian 2W players. However, […]